About 90 percent of the lifetime cost of a centrifugal pump comes from energy use. The other 10 percent includes the initial cost of the pump and all the maintenance required to keep it running. Th ... Keep Reading
At Summit our focus is on building the highest quality lubricants and backing it up with uncompromising customer service. We are recognized as an industry leader in synthetic lubricant technology and our line of over 500 products can service almost any industrial application.
For almost 40 years, Summit has functioned on the premise that our success is based wholly on the success of those who use our products. Because of that, we are constantly evaluating new base stocks and additives to provide our customers with the best lubricants technically available. Let us know how we can help you succeed.
On Site lab
Summit features a state of the art lab with the latest testing equipment on site at our plant in Tyler, Texas. Our highly experienced staff makes sure that the products being produced in and leaving our facility are of the highest quality.
Research and Development
There are few threats more significant to the efficiency and reliability of a turbine system than the sludge and varnish that forms when the lubricant can’t handle the job. To combat the lubrica ... Keep Reading
Specialty air compressors often malfunction because the composition of the lubricant causes it to gunk up. It’s like an artery filling up with plaque. Too many bacon cheeseburgers and fries, and ... Keep Reading