Summit Sublime® is a water-based descaler containing wetting agents, corrosion inhibitors and degreasing compounds. It is designed to penetrate and remove encrusted lime scale, corrosion products, rust, and dirt from water-wetted surfaces in equipment. The solution removes lime scale in commercial and industrial applications without costly disassembly. Sublime® is non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable. NSF A-3 Registered.
WHERE TO USE:
- Power plant boilers, piping systems, evaporating equipment
- Equipment in refineries, utility companies, paper mills, chemical plants, foundries and other industries
- Sewage disposal plants, water treating facilities, and other municipal water handling operations
- Any equipment that is water contacted in any manner
WHERE NOT TO USE
- Sublime® is not recommended for use in aluminum, aluminum alloys, zinc (hot dipped galvanized sheet), and all alloys of magnesium. It is recommended that test samples of these metals be evaluated in the laboratory before using Sublime® to treat water scale deposits on these metals.
- Concentrated Sublime® solution may discolor some chromed and stainless steel surfaces. It is recommended to diluted 1:1 with water before using on chrome surfaces.